Using Technology to Study
Throughout your studies you will learn by means of a range of online and offline computer-based activities.
We do not expect you to have all the necessary skills when you start and this website is partly aimed at helping you build confidence in areas where you may lack confidence.
This section will enable you to:
- Assess and improve your ICT skills
- Check that your computer is set up correctly
- Activate your student account
- Become familiar with Blackboard, the University’s virtual learning environment
- Use Your Student e-mail Account
- Find out where to get help and advice on IT related questions
- Keep in touch with students and lecturers